Vertical roasting produces tender, falling-off-the-bone chicken that is unbelievably moist on the inside and perfectly crispy on the outside. You need to taste it to believe it … this will become your go-to technique for roasting a whole chicken.
- Vertical roasting delivers even browning over the entire chicken.
- Use with a can of your favorite fruit juice, soda or beer for the most flavorful poultry you’ve ever tasted.
- When beer-can roasting, the chicken cooks vertically, which allows juices to collect in a drip pan under the rack; this juice makes a delicious pan gravy.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Savory Beer Can Chicken Recipe
- Weight: 1 lb