Delicious fish cooked to perfection in a creamy sauce.
- 1¾ lbs (800 gr) fresh hake or cod fillets, halved
- 1 bulb fennel sliced, feathery tops retained for garnish
- 1½ cups (360 ml) cream
- ½ cup (120 ml) grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Dill for garnish
Set the EGG for direct cooking without the convEGGtor at 350°F/177°C.
Arrange the fish fillets and sliced fennel bulb in a Dutch oven.
In a small mixing bowl combine the cream, parmesan and garlic; pour over the fish and fennel to cover.
Place the Dutch oven on the cooking grid and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Serve with rice and garnish with dill.