Recipe adapted from Better than Bouillon. For more information about Better than Bouillon, visit betterthanbouillon.com.
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin 1” strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin 1” strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin 1” strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Chicken Base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
Set EGG for indirect cooking (with convEGGtor) at 450°F/232°C.
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, Roasted Chicken Base, ginger and water.
Mix chicken and all vegetables in a Stir-Fry and Paella Pan. Place on the EGG.
Cook approximately 12-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are soft.
Serve with rice or Asian noodles.