Recipe adapted from Better than Bouillon. For more information about Better than Boullion, visit betterthanbouillon.com.
- 1 head cauliflower cut into 3⁄4 inch steaks
- 2 tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Garlic Base
- 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Reduced Sodium Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Original Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
Add the Roasted Garlic Base, Seasoned Vegetable Base, pepper, onion powder, oregano, Original Hot Sauce, sugar, lemon juice and butter to a small mixing bowl, stir to combine.
Rub each side of the cauliflower steaks with the mixture, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 425°F/218°C.
Remove the cauliflower from the refrigerator and place each steak directly onto the EGG. Grill each steak for 10 minutes per side. Remove the steaks from the EGG and serve immediately.