Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle Bernstein
Photo courtesy of Michael Pisarri
- 1 1⁄2 pounds swordfish or any very fresh, white flesh fish, cut into 2 ounce pieces Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 ripe beefsteak tomato, 1⁄4 inch diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper, stemmed, seeded, 1⁄4 inch diced Juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt
- 1 avocado
Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C.
Add the olive oli and corn to a Stir-Fry & Paella Pan or small sauté pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan, place in a medium bowl and allow to cool. Combine the cooked corn, tomato, cilantro, Serrano pepper, lime juice and a pinch of sea salt. Peel and dice the avocado and mix into the rest of the ingredients.
Toss the fish in a little oil, salt and pepper and grill to your desired doneness. Top the fish with the relish and serve immediately.