Recipe courtesy of Red Gold Tomatoes. For more information, please visit their website.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, drained very well
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Set the EGG for direct cooking at 400°F /204°C.
Combine the ground beef and Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies in a bowl. Form into patties and season with salt and black pepper.
Place directly on the cooking grid and cook for 5-6 minutes per side to desired temperature (160°F/71°C for completely cooked burgers).
Serving suggestions Ingredients
- For an added kick add a slice of pepper jack cheese into the center of each patty.
- Serve on toasted bun
- Top with Red Gold Mama Selita’s Jalapeno Ketchup or Chipotle Mayo
- Top with slices of spicy peppers