Recipe adapted from Better than Bouillon. For more information about Better than Boullion, visit betterthanbouillon.com.
- 8 ounces Sushi grade tuna fillet
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package Naan bread
- 2 Tablespoons Better Than Bouillon® Fish Base
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 3 (1⁄2”) pineapple slices
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 425°F/218°C. Place a nonstick grill pan onto the grid.
Mix the fish base, black pepper and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl. Coat the tuna and press with the sesame seeds.
Mix the sweet chili sauce (recipe below) and cilantro together for the base. Set aside.
Mix the cilantro leaves, garlic, fish base and olive oil in a small bowl (ingredients below). Set aside.
Place the tuna and pineapple slices onto the grill pan and grill for 2 minutes per side. Add the Naan bread directly to the EGG. Grill for 1 minute per side. Slice the tuna into 1” – 2” slices and cut the pineapple into 1⁄2” cubes.
Spread each Naan bread with half of the sweet chili base and sprinkle with 1 cup arugula. Add half of the tuna and pineapple to the top of the arugula and drizzle with the dressing. Serve immediately.
Try with 1 teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base in place of the minced garlic.
Sweet Chili Base Ingredients
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Fish Base
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil